7″ Production Viewfinder (TA37)
A key element in making PTZ cameras studio-ready.
Tekskil’s PTZ Camera Platforms have given a major boost to live production. As more and more stations find that the cost of conventional cameras and robotics exceed their tightening budgets, they are looking towards the newest generation of 4K PTZ Cameras. These PTZ systems are
producing high quality video for a fraction of the cost of traditional systems – but they aren’t capable of mounting needed accessories such as prompters, clocks, aux displays, etc. Tekskil has addressed all of these needs and more with its powerful PTZ support platform.
- Adjustable Color Space – Native, SMPTE-C, REC 709 and EBU
- Accurate Color Calibration – Supports the PRO/LTE version of Lightspace CMS
- Switchable HDR – When High Dynamic Range is activated the display achieves a greater range of luminosity allowing more detail to be seen in the lightest and darkest portions of the image
- Selectable Gamma – High Dynamic Range Select the appropriate Gamma mode among 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.35, 2.4, 2.6, and 2.8
- 3D Color LUT – Wider color gamut range to make precise color reproduction of Rec. 709 color space with built-in 3D Look Up Tables, featuring 8 default logs and 6 user defined logs.
Diagonal Screen Size : 7 inches (Diagonal)
Pixel Format (RGB) : 1920 x 1200 (Native)
LED Backlight Brightness : 500 cd/m2 ( ≈ 500 Nits)
Contrast Ratio : 1000:1
Viewing Angle (H/V): 170º / 170º minimum
Video Inputs : 3G/HD-SDI BNC (x1) HDMI (x1)
Weight: 1.0 lbs.
LED Lamp Life : 80,000+ hours
DC Input : 7 – 24 VDC
Power Consumption: 12 Watts at full brightness